Isn’t it about time you started to get more customers and stop wasting time and resources marketing to customers who are classed as low potential, as in, those that do not buy your products or use your services?
Here are some tips to provide a high ROI to your marketing campaigns:
- You need to create emphasis on adverts, media and products that give you long term high potential value to your customer’s and start to create less emphasis on those marketing campaigns that don’t.
- Start to evaluate some customer retention methods so that your website starts to generate more returning visitors, these visitors should be easier to market to as they already know your site and products/ services.
- eMail marketing is a great way to sustain a high ROI and is really easy to set up these days and it’s really easy to employ metrics on this one too.
- Social Media Yes, it’s the one that is most talked about at the moment. It’s all very well employing this method but here again you need to measure the results of any social media campaign. Social media must support brand strategy as indeed should every internet marketing campaign. Employed in the right way Social Media will start to drive highly focused, relevant traffic and revenues for your brand and business needs.
- Despite rising costs a properly managed PPC campaign can and will provide high ROI to your marketing efforts.
- SEO of course is relatively low in cost yet produces the highest returns.
- Collect as much data on your customers as possible, the more information you have on website visitors the more targeted you campaigns can be.
- Re- assess you positioning statement in the market place and think of at least 5 more Unique selling points that you have.
- Do not ignore offers from third parties of lead generation
- News letters are really easy to set up and have the potential to reach a large audience who are already interested in your products/ services.
- Press Release – These can be marketing dynamite if used When You Have Interesting News about products or services that you offer.
- Make an online video that can promote your products/ services.
- eBook – Create one and distribute it for free, it should contain informative information about your particular product / services niche.
Other ways to generate high ROI Marketing returns especially for social networking sites like Facebook are available to download for free here.